Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Fun

Its been a busy summer with buying a new house, trying to finish Pex's bike in between other jobs, and of course having some fun with Anna and Liam.


Liam wanted to help building with a giant wrench but just liked banging it on the frame.


















Liam's first Brewer game. He lucked out because we ended up in a suite.


Anna and I and a bunch of friends rode this pedal tavern around downtown Milwaukee.  As we pedaled around it would stop at bars to get a drink and then continue with our ride. It was a fun day. 















We went to go visit our family in Janesville. Liam fell in love with my Dad's Harley.



My Cousin got married in downtown Chicago so we did some some site seeing before the wedding. 


My two oldest brothers were using the brides flowers as a weapon .  I think we were drinking that night. 
















Anna went shooting for the first time and she did awesome.

Random shots of Liam. 
Liam already wants to learn to drive.



Chillin in his new chair.
 

Liam at his 1 year check up. I just cant believe a year has gone by already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment