Sunday, May 20, 2012

Salty Dog # 3

I started working on # 3. I have some really good ideas for this build. This is some pics of the start of the project. Plus I have some other jobs at the same time. just bought an 86 Electra glide classic on the cheap. just needs a new starter. My buddy Jim Francis from Rockstar Tattoo just bought a cool XS650. He brought it in so I can hide some wiring and fix a couple of things.



Hooked it up with a springer. 






Ive been trying to come up with something cool for the seat suspension but still not sure about it. 




My very own Harley. Just cant afford the starter!

Liam loves being out in the garage wrenching with me. I love it. 

My buddy from work brought his sporty in. fixed an exhaust leak.

My buddy Jim just bought this fun toy. brought it over for some clean up. 

The builder (who ever you are) left me this rats nest. 

I cleaned it up the best I could without rewiring it. 


1 comment: