Thursday, February 10, 2011

In The Beginning



In the beginning my mom and dad started us on motorcycles pretty early. Thats me on the power wheels three wheeler. Believe it or not but my mom was the one who taught my two oldest brothers how to ride, then they taught my brother Sal and he taught me. Before I got my power wheels I would follow my brothers into the trails by our house and they would make me sit at the fire pit and wait for them while they rode around.  I will never forget one day I was sitting at the fire pit and I noticed a lot of cigarette butts around the fire pit, so I ask my brothers where they all came from.  They decide to fuck with me and tell me King Kong goes there and smokes. Needless to say I was scared shitless to be in the trails after that. So it was either my bros had to let me ride on their bikes(which would have been totally lame for them) or talk my parents into buying me a little bike.
            Couple of days later a little shiny three wheeler was in the garage begging me to ride it and I rode the shit out of it. After the power wheels, came a 1979 Kawasaki 75, not huge horsepower so I never knew what it was like to have a good amount of ponys between my legs. Once again I turned to my brothers to show me the way. Alex my oldest brother (Guy who thought he was too cool for shirts) thows me on the back of his V65 Magna and hits a 120 MPH. Im only like 12 years old so I could swear we just broke the sound barrier. After I thought it couldnt get any better, he does a wheelie. WHOA I might have shit my pants a little but I loved every second of it, well, except for the shitty underwear.  After that I just wanted to go fast and peel out with anything that had a motor and wheels. 
            Turns out in order to buy cool toys I had to go out and get a job, and work. In my teen age years I wasn't having that shit, so I got my motorcycle fix from my brothers toys. Once I did start working and making a little income, my new found interest (girls and partying) ate up all the income. After a while my partying got a little out of hand so I decided to join the United States Navy which is a whole other story that leads to more motorcycles and a whole lot more partying. 





No comments:

Post a Comment